29 December 2017

CUT MY HAIR ON A WHIM

On Christmas day, I had a haircut on a whim. All I said was that I felt stuffy with long hair and was thinking about getting a haircut. Mummy and sister were so supportive of the idea that it kind of motivated me to do so even more. Moreover, coincidentally, sister was going to trim her hair at the salon. So, she asked me to tag along. I shamelessly asked her to pay for my haircut, and she agreed. However, it might cost quite a bit for my length. Hence, I suggested cutting my hair at home before going.


Sister dared not to cut my hair, thus mummy did the deed mercilessly. More than half of my hair was cut off instantly, and really slanted. I decided to keep it because it is an 'expensive' lock of hair. I had spent over $2.8K on bleaching and coloring. Anyway, sister and I went to the salon afterwards. She paid $18 per person. Overall, I was quite pleased with the result:


Before that, my hair length was at my hip area. The last time I had short hair was about 5 years ago. Since then, I had been growing it and trim when it was necessary. Then, I started going to salon to bleach my hair about 1.5 years ago. My hair was bleached for about 8 different times, and it had already reached its limit. When my hair was wet, it felt like candy floss which could be easily pulled off. Thank goodness, it wasn't that damage to the extent it would just melt off.


The bleached hair was taken in July, and the purple & pink ombre was done in August.


So far, I had tried ash brown, rose gold, silver, pink and purple. I wanted to try sky blue or ash blue, but not now. Maybe next time. For a student like me, $2.8K is a lot of money, but I had my fun. I think it is time to save the money for other use instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment