01 January 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


2018 is here. I was reminded by my age... A year older, but a year wiser. I started off this year without a good health. I had fever, flu and sore throat. After recovering, the cough came instead.  Sigh. What a terrible way to start a new year. 

Although 2018 is the year of dog (my year), I heard that the zodiac horoscope wasn't that good. Health, career, and love are all at disadvantage. I was looking forward to have a better life than last year. But, I guess it won't be smoothly achieved. 

This year, I hope to procrastinate less and be more productivity in general. I also hope to control my spending. I had been worrying about my finance since last year. I wish to worry less this year. Lastly, I think I need to lose some weight. I had been overweight for a few years now, but it is such a tough job to lose weight. I had failed many times. Hopefully, I can do something about it this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment